Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Collegian
- Intravenous cancer chemotherapy administration errors: an observational study at referral hospital in Jordan.European Journal of Cancer Care. 2018; 27e12863https://doi.org/10.1111/ecc.12863
- Everywhere and nowhere: work-based learning in healthcare education.Nurse Education in Practice. 2019; 36: 132-138https://doi.org/10.1016/j.nepr.2019.03.004
- National safety and quality health service standards.2nd edn. ACSQHC, 2017https://www.safetyandquality.gov.au/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/National-Safety-and-Quality-Health-Service-Standards-second-edition.pdf
- An introduction to medical statistics.Oxford University Press, 2015
- Teaching successful medication administration today: more than just knowing your ‘rights.Nurse Education in Practice. 2014; 14: 391-395https://doi.org/10.1016/j.nepr.2014.03.003
- Improvement in pharmacist's performance facilitated by an adapted competency‐based general level framework.Journal of Pharmacy Practice and Research. 2010; 40: 111-118https://doi.org/10.1002/j.2055-2335.2010.tb00517.x
- Translating research findings to clinical nursing practice.Journal of Clinical Nursing. 2017; 26: 862-872https://doi.org/10.1111/jocn.13586
- A wilcoxon-type test for trend.Statistics in Medicine. 1985; 4: 87-90https://doi.org/10.1002/sim.4780040112
- The role of observation and feedback in enhancing performance with medication administration.Journal of Law and Medicine. 2015; 23316
- Medication administration evaluation tool design: an expert panel review.Collegian. 2018; 26: 118-124https://doi.org/10.1016/j.colegn.2018.05.001
- Medication administration evaluation and feedback tool: inter-rater reliability in the clinical setting.Collegian. 2021; 28: 369-375https://doi.org/10.1016/j.colegn.2020.10.001
- Medication administration evaluation and feedback tool: simulation reliability testing.Clinical Simulation in Nursing. 2019; 32: 1-7https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ecns.2019.03.010
von Elm E, A.D., Egger M., Pocock S.J., Gotzsche P.C., Vandenbroucke J.P. (2018). The Strengthening the Reporting of Observational Studies in Epidemiology (STROBE) Statement: Guidelines for Reporting Observational Studies. Enhancing the QUAlity and Transparency Of health Research (EQUATOR). 〈http://www.equator-network.org/reporting-guidelines/strobe/〉.
- Pediatric medication administration errors and workflow following implementation of a bar code medication administration system.Journal for Healthcare Quality. 2014; 36: 54-63https://doi.org/10.1111/jhq.12071
- The factors associated with medication errors in adult medical and surgical inpatients: a direct observation approach with medication record reviews.Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences. 2015; 29: 297-306https://doi.org/10.1111/scs.12163
- Evaluation to improve the quality of medication preparation and administration in pediatric and adult intensive care units.Drug, Healthcare and Patient Safety. 2019; 11: 11-18https://doi.org/10.2147/DHPS.S184479
- Medication administration errors by nurses: adherence to guidelines.Journal of Clinical Nursing. 2013; 22: 590-598https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1365-2702.2012.04344.x
- High alert medications administration errors in neonatal intensive care unit: a pediatric tertiary hospital experience.Turkish Journal of Pediatrics. 2018; 60: 277-285https://doi.org/10.24953/turkjped.2018.03.007
- Self-directed learning and professional values of nursing students.Nurse Education in Practice. 2019; 42: 102647https://doi.org/10.1016/j.nepr.2019.102647
- Identification of nursing competency assessment tools as possibility of their use in nursing education in Slovenia – a systematic literature review.Nurse Education Today. 2015; 35: 602-608https://doi.org/10.1016/j.nedt.2014.12.023
- Applied numeracy assessments within the nursing associate curriculum.Nurse Education in Practice. 2020; 48: 102753https://doi.org/10.1016/j.nepr.2020.102753
- The safe administration of medication: nursing behaviours beyond the five-rights.Nurse Education in Practice. 2019; 37: 109-114https://doi.org/10.1016/j.nepr.2019.05.006
- Challenging feedback myths: values, learner involvement and promoting effects beyond the immediate task.Medical Education. 2020; 54: 33-39https://doi.org/10.1111/medu.13802
- Adult learning theories in context: a quick guide for healthcare professional educators.Journal of Medical Education and Curricular Development. 2019; 62382120519840332https://doi.org/10.1177/2382120519840332
- It’s yours to take”: generating learner feedback literacy in the workplace.Advances in Health Sciences Education. 2020; 25: 55-74https://doi.org/10.1007/s10459-019-09905-5
- The extent of medication errors and adverse drug reactions throughout the patient journey in acute care in Australia.International Journal of Evidence-Based Healthcare. 2016; 14: 113-122https://doi.org/10.1097/xeb.0000000000000075
- A meta-analysis of self-regulated learning in work-related training and educational attainment: what we know and where we need to go.Psychol Bull. 2011; 137 (PMID: 21401218): 421-442https://doi.org/10.1037/a0022777
- Factors related to self-directed learning readiness of students in health professional programs: a scoping review.Nurse Education Today. 2017; 52: 28-33https://doi.org/10.1016/j.nedt.2017.02.011
- Nursing students' evaluation of a new feedback and reflection tool for use in high-fidelity simulation – formative assessment of clinical skills. A descriptive quantitative research design.Nurse Education in Practice. 2017; 27: 114-120https://doi.org/10.1016/j.nepr.2017.08.021
StataCorp ( 2017). Stata Statistical Software. In (Version Release 15) StataCorp LLC.
- Association of interruptions with an increased risk and severity of medication administration errors.Archives of Internal Medicine. 2010; 170: 683-690https://doi.org/10.1001/archinternmed.2010.65
- Errors in the administration of intravenous medications in hospital and the role of correct procedures and nurse experience.BMJ Quality & Safety. 2011; 20: 1027-1034https://doi.org/10.1136/bmjqs-2011-000089
World Health Organization (2016). Global Strategic Directions for Strengthening Nursing and Midwifery, 2016–2020. WHO Press. Available from: 〈https://www.who.int/hrh/nursing_midwifery/global〉 [Retrieved 18 March 2019].
World Health Organization (2017). My 5 Moments for Hand Hygiene. World Health Organisation. Available from: 〈https://www.who.int/gpsc/5may/background/5moments/en/〉 [Retrieved 1 December 2019].
- Observation for assessment of clinician performance: a narrative review.BMJ Quality & Safety. 2015; 25: 46-55https://doi.org/10.1136/bmjqs-2015-004171