Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Administrative Appeals Tribunal (2021). Administrative Appeals Tribunal Annual Report 2020–21. Available from: https://www.aat.gov.au/AAT/media/AAT/Files/Reports/AR202021/AR2020%e2%80%9321.pdf.
- Factors influencing outcomes after delegation to unlicensed assistive personnel.Journal of Nursing Administration. 2000; 30: 474-481https://doi.org/10.1097/00005110-200010000-00005
- National Disability Insurance Scheme (Provider Registration and Practice Standards) Rules 2018.2021 (Commonwealth of AustraliaAvailable from:)
Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA, (2016). Enrolled Nurse Standards for Practice. Available from: https://www.nursingmidwiferyboard.gov.au/codes-guidelines-statements/professional-standards/enrolled-nurse-standards-for-practice.aspx.
- Redressing or entrenching social and health inequities through policy implementation? Examining personalised budgets through the Australian National Disability Insurance Scheme.International Journal for Equity in Health. 2017; 16: 192https://doi.org/10.1186/s12939-017-0682-z
- Development of the nurse practitioner standards for practice Australia.Policy, Politics, & Nursing Practice. 2015; (1527154415584233)
- Standards for practice for registered nurses in Australia.Collegian. 2017; 24: 255-266https://doi.org/10.1016/j.colegn.2016.03.002
- Clarifying clinical nurse consultant work in Australia: a phenomenological study.Collegian. 2015; 22: 405-412https://doi.org/10.1016/j.colegn.2014.09.002
- The internationally present perpetual policy themes inhibiting development of the nurse practitioner role in the primary care context: an Australian-USA comparison.Collegian. 2017; 24: 303-312https://doi.org/10.1016/j.colegn.2016.05.001
- Hard-to-reach: the NDIS, disability, and socio-economic disadvantage.Disability & Society. 2021; 36: 883-903https://doi.org/10.1080/09687599.2020.1782173
Department of Human and Health Services, Victoria. (2018). Supervision and delegation framework for allied health assistants and the support workforce in disability. Available from: https://content.health.vic.gov.au/sites/default/files/migrated/files/collections/policies-and-guidelines/a/allied-health-in-disability---supervision-and-delegation-framework.pdf.
Government of Western Australia. (2015). Supporting and Developing the Allied Health Assistant Workforce. Available from: https://ww2.health.wa.gov.au/~/media/Files/Corporate/general%20documents/Chief%20Health%20Professions%20Office/PDF/Supporting-and-Developing-the-Allied-Health-Assistant-Workforce-2015.pdf.
- Nurses’ and nursing assistants’ reports of missed care and delegation.Journal of Nursing Administration. 2010; 40: 329-335https://doi.org/10.1097/NNA.0b013e3181e9395e
- Legal challenges against NDIA more than triple in five months.The Guardian. 2021; (Available from:)https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2021/dec/11/legal-challenges-against-ndia-decisions-more-than-triple-in-five-months
- Terminally ill NDIS patient facing re-hospitalisation after funding cut for 24-hour nurse.The Guardian. 2021; (Available from:)https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2021/dec/06/terminally-ill-ndis-patient-facing-re-hospitalisation-after-funding-cut-for-24-hour-nurse
- The effectiveness of delegation interventions by the registered nurse to the unlicensed assistive personnel and their impact on quality of care, patient satisfaction, and RN staff satisfaction: a systematic review.JBI Library of Systematic Reviews. 2012; 10: 895-934https://doi.org/10.11124/jbisrir-2012-65
- Mental health nurse psychotherapists are well situated to improve shortfalls in Australia: findings from a qualitative study.Australasian Psychiatry. 2020; 28: 423-425https://doi.org/10.1177/1039856220924326
- The remarkable (Disappearing Act of the) mental health nurse psychotherapist.International Journal of Mental Health Nursing. 2020; 29: 652-660https://doi.org/10.1111/inm.12698
Joint Standing Committee on the National Disability Insurance Scheme. (2020). NDIS Workforce Interim Report. Available from: https://parlinfo.aph.gov.au/parlInfo/download/committees/reportjnt/024501/toc_pdf/NDISWorkforceInterimReport.pdf;fileType=application%2Fpdf.
- Dedifferentiation and difference: people with profound intellectual and multiple disabilities and the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS).Journal of Intellectual and Developmental Disability. 2021; 45: 320-325https://doi.org/10.3109/13668250.2020.1759246
KKTB and National Disability Insurance Agency. (2021). AATA 5457. Available from: http://www6.austlii.edu.au/cgi-bin/viewdoc/au/cases/cth/AATA/2021/5457.html?context=1;query=KKTB;mask_path=au/cases/cth/AATA.
- How personalisation programs can exacerbate socio-economic inequities: findings from budget utilisation in the Australian National Disability Insurance Scheme.BMC Public Health [Electronic Resource]. 2022; 22: 878https://doi.org/10.1186/s12889-022-13301-x
- Towards a framework for establishing policy success.Public Administration. 2010; 88: 564-583
- Policy success, policy failure and grey areas in-between.Journal of Public Policy. 2010; 30: 345-362
National Disability Insurance Scheme Launch Transition Agency. (2021). 2021-2022 Annual Pricing Review: Consultation Paper. Available from: https://www.ndis.gov.au/news/6937-annual-pricing-review-2021-22-consultation-paper.
National Disability Insurance Scheme Quality and Safeguards Commission. (2021). NDIS Workforce Capability Framework. Available from: https://workforcecapability.ndiscommission.gov.au/sites/default/files/2021-08/NDIS-Workforce-Capability-Framework.pdf.
National Disability Insurance Scheme. (2021a). NDIS Pricing Arrangements and Price Limits 2021-22. Available from: https://www.ndis.gov.au/providers/pricing-arrangements#ndis-pricing-arrangements-and-price-limits.
National Disability Insurance Scheme. (2022). NDIS Pricing Arrangements and Price Limits 2022-23. Available from: https://www.ndis.gov.au/providers/pricing-arrangements#ndis-pricing-arrangements-and-price-limits.
National Disability Insurance Scheme. (2021b). Safeguards. Available from: https://www.ndis.gov.au/participants/working-providers/safeguards.
New South Wales Government. (2020). Allied Health Assistant Framework. Available from: https://www1.health.nsw.gov.au/pds/ActivePDSDocuments/GL2020_005.pdf.
New South Wales Ministry of Health. (2021). Public Health System Nurses’ and Midwives’ (State) Award. Available from: https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/careers/conditions/awards/nurses.pdf.
Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia. (2018). Nurse Practitioner Standards for Practice – Effective January 2014. Available from: https://www.nursingmidwiferyboard.gov.au/codes-guidelines-statements/professional-standards/nurse-practitioner-standards-of-practice.aspx.
- A discourse analysis of the representation of nursing in the National Disability Insurance Scheme pricing guide and eligibility criteria.Collegian. 2022; (Online In press)https://doi.org/10.1016/j.colegn.2022.08.007
- The National Disability Insurance Scheme: a time for real change in Australia.Developmental Medicine and Child Neurology. 2016; 58: 66-70https://doi.org/10.1111/dmcn.13007
- Allied health assistant framework.Allied Health Professions’ Office of Queensland, Brisbane2016
- A systematic literature review of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander engagement with disability services.Disability & Society. 2020; 37: 1-25https://doi.org/10.1080/09687599.2020.1862640
Warr, D., Dickinson, H., Olney, S., Hargrave, J., Karanikolas, A., Kasidis, V., et al. Choice, control and the NDIS. Melbourne: University of Melbourne. https://socialequity.unimelb.edu.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0008/2598497/Choice-Control-and-the-NDIS.pdf.
- Reframing the role, identity and standards for practice for registered nurses working in the specialty area of intellectual and developmental disability in Australia: the NDIS and beyond.Collegian. 2019; 26: 132-139https://doi.org/10.1016/j.colegn.2018.06.002
- Complex support needs profile of an adult cohort with intellectual disability transitioning from state-based service provision to NDIS-funded residential support.Journal of Intellectual and Developmental Disability. 2020; 45: 355-364https://doi.org/10.3109/13668250.2020.1717069
- Nurses working in intellectual disability-specific settings talk about the uniqueness of their role: a qualitative study.Journal of Advanced Nursing. 2019; 75: 812-822https://doi.org/10.1111/jan.13898
XZJY and National Disability Insurance Agency. (2021). AATA 5459. Available from: http://www6.austlii.edu.au/cgi-bin/viewdoc/au/cases/cth/AATA/2021/5459.html?context=1;query=XZJY;mask_path=au/cases/cth/AATA.
YHPS and National Disability Insurance Agency. (2021). AATA 5456. http://www6.austlii.edu.au/cgi-bin/viewdoc/au/cases/cth/AATA/2021/5456.html?context=1;query=XZJY;mask_path=au/cases/cth/AATA.