Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Anderson, M., & Perrin, A. (2017). Tech Adoption Climbs Among Older Adults. Internet, Science & Tech, Pew Research Centre. CID: 20.500.12592/rfkth9. Available from: https://policycommons.net/artifacts/617864/tech-adoption-climbs-among-older-adults/1598740/ [Accessed 25 August 2022].
- Household use of information technology, Australia, 2014-15.Australia Government, Canberra, Australia2018 (Available from:)https://www.abs.gov.au/statistics/industry/technology-and-innovation/household-use-information-technology/latest-release([Accessed 25 August 2022])
- Delirium clinical care standard.ACSQHC, Sydney2021
- The Volunteer Dementia and Delirium Care (VDDC)© program: an exploration of perceived barriers and enablers to implementation in an acute and subacute metropolitan hospital.Australasian Journal on Ageing. 2020; 39: e334-e343https://doi.org/10.1111/ajag.12726
- Comparison of delirium detection tools in acute care.Zeitschrift für Gerontologie und Geriatrie. 2022; 55: 105-115https://doi.org/10.1007/s00391-021-02003-5
- Defining consensus: a systematic review recommends methodologic criteria for reporting of Delphi studies.Journal of Clinical Epidemiology. 2014; 67: 401-409https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jclinepi.2013.12.002
Digital Transformation Agency. (2020). Digital Transformation Strategy. Available from: https://www.dta.gov.au/digital-transformation-strategy [Accessed 25 August 2022].
Donaldson, J., Baynes, C., & Donaldson, A. (2020). My Aged Care Explained. Available from: https://www.agedcare101.com.au/aged-care-overview/my-aged-care. [Accessed 25 August 2022].
- The use of consensus methods and expert panels in pharmacoeconomic studies.Pharmacoeconomics. 1997; 12: 121-129https://doi.org/10.2165/00019053-199712020-00003
- The consistent burden in published estimates of delirium occurrence in medical inpatients over four decades: a systematic review and meta-analysis study.Age and Ageing. 2020; 49: 352-360https://doi.org/10.1093/ageing/afaa040
- Using a web-based survey tool to undertake a Delphi study: application for nurse education research.Nurse Education Today. 2013; 33: 1322-1328https://doi.org/10.1016/j.nedt.2013.02.016
- From internet access to internet skills: digital inequality among older adults.Universal Access in the Information Society. 2019; 18: 881-890https://doi.org/10.1007/s10209-018-0617-5
- Older adults’ experiences and perceptions of digital technology: (Dis) empowerment, wellbeing, and inclusion.Computers in Human Behavior. 2015; 48: 415-423https://doi.org/10.1016/j.chb.2015.01.062
- Assessing the value of screening tools: reviewing the challenges and opportunities of cost-effectiveness analysis.Public Health Reviews. 2018; 39: 1-27https://doi.org/10.1186/s40985-018-0093-8
- Measuring website quality: asymmetric effect of user satisfaction.Behaviour & Information Technology. 2012; 31: 647-657https://doi.org/10.1080/0144929X.2010.526150
- A clinical tool (CUE-tool) for health care professionals to assess the usability and quality of the content of medical information websites: electronic Delphi study.Journal of Medical Internet Research. 2021; 23: e22668https://doi.org/10.2196/22668
- Older carers and carers of people with dementia: improving and developing effective support.Social Policy and Society. 2022; 21: 242-256https://doi.org/10.1017/S1474746420000615
- Improving older people's lives through digital technology and practices.Gerontology and Geriatric Medicine. 2021; 7: 1-4https://doi.org/10.1177/23337214211036255
- Family intervention improves outcomes for patients with delirium: systematic review and meta-analysis.Australasian Journal on Ageing. 2020; 39: 21-30https://doi.org/10.1111/ajag.12688
- The Delphi method as a research tool: an example, design considerations and applications.Information & Management. 2004; 42: 15-29https://doi.org/10.1016/j.im.2003.11.002
- Patients, family members and providers perceive family-administered delirium detection tools in the adult ICU as feasible and of value to patient care and family member coping: a qualitative focus group study.Canadian Journal of Anesthesia. 2021; 68: 358-366https://doi.org/10.1007/s12630-020-01866-3
- Digital mental health tools for caregivers of older adults—a scoping review.Frontiers in Public Health. 2020; 28: 128https://doi.org/10.3389/fpubh.2020.00128
- Understanding the challenges and opportunities of smart mobile devices among the oldest old.International Journal of Mobile Human Computer Interaction. 2016; 8: 83-98https://doi.org/10.4018/IJMHCI.2016040105
- Delirium burden in patients and family caregivers: development and testing of new instruments.The Gerontologist. 2019; 59: e393-e402https://doi.org/10.1093/geront/gny041
- A qualitative framework to assess hospital/medical websites.Journal of Medical Systems. 2012; 36: 2927-2939https://doi.org/10.1007/s10916-011-9771-5
- Co-development of “BRAIN-TRK”: qualitative examination of acceptability, usability and feasibility of an app to support nurses' care for patients with behavioural and psychological symptoms of neurocognitive disorders in hospital.Journal of Clinical Nursing. 2019; 28: 2868-2879https://doi.org/10.1111/jocn.14874
- Delirium detection in older acute medical inpatients: a multicentre prospective comparative diagnostic test accuracy study of the 4AT and the confusion assessment method.BMC Medicine. 2019; 17: 1-14https://doi.org/10.1186/s12916-019-1367-9
- Validation of the Sour Seven Questionnaire for screening delirium in hospitalized seniors by informal caregivers and untrained nurses.BMC Geriatrics. 2016; 16: 1-8https://doi.org/10.1186/s12877-016-0217-2
- Mediating workplace situational pressures: the role of artefacts in promoting effective interprofessional work and learning.Focus on Health Professional Education. 2017; 18: 80-91https://doi.org/10.11157/fohpe.v18i3.158
- Barriers and facilitators to the use of e-health by older adults: a scoping review.BMC Public Health [Electronic Resource]. 2021; 21: 1-12https://doi.org/10.1186/s12889-021-11623-w
- Families’ perspectives of participation in patient care in an adult intensive care unit: a qualitative study.Australian Critical Care. 2020; 33: 317-325https://doi.org/10.1016/j.aucc.2019.06.002
- Online health information seeking behaviors among older adults: systematic scoping review.Journal of Medical Internet Research. 2022; 24: e34790https://doi.org/10.2196/34790