Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Collegian
- Knowledge and willingness of physicians about deprescribing among older patients: a qualitative study.Clinical Interventions in Aging. 2018; 13: 1401-1408https://doi.org/10.2147/CIA.S165588
- The Fourth Australian Atlas of Healthcare Variation.ACSQHC, Sydney2021
Australian Digital Health Agency (2018). Australian Digital Health Strategy: Framework For Action How Australia will deliver the benefits of digitally enabled health and care, Australian Government Digital Health Agency.
- Thinking outside the box’: advanced geriatric nursing in primary health care in Scandinavia.BMC Nursing. 2019; 18: 25https://doi.org/10.1186/s12912-019-0350-2
- International practice settings, interventions and outcomes of nurse practitioners in geriatric care: a scoping review.International Journal of Nursing Studies. 2018; 78: 61-75
- Beyond the bench and bedside: Health literacy is fundamental to sustainable health and development.Information Services & Use. 2019; 39: 79-92https://doi.org/10.3233/ISU-180037
- A script for change: will nurse practitioners be allowed to fly?.Australian Nursing Journal. 2009; 17: 31-38
- Evaluation of an aged care nurse practitioner service: quality of care within a residential aged care facility hospital avoidance service.BMC Health Services Research. 2017; 17: 33https://doi.org/10.1186/s12913-017-1977-x
- Methodological features of quantitative studies on medication adherence in older patients with chronic morbidity: a systematic review.Patient Education and Counseling. 2020; 103: 2132-2141
- U.S. Census Bureau, International Population Reports, P95/16-1, An Aging World: 2015.U.S. Government Publishing Office, Washington, DC2016
Health Innovation and Reform Council (2013). Health Innovation and Reform Council's hospital readmission findings. Melbourne: Victorian Government, Department of Health; 2013 Available at https://www2.health.vic.gov.au/about/publications/policiesandguidelines/Health-Innovation-amp-Reform-Council39s-Hospital-Readmission-Findings [verified 30 May 2022].
- The effect of a gerontology nurse specialist for high needs older people in the community on healthcare utilisation: a controlled before-after study.BMC Geriatrics. 2018; 18https://doi.org/10.1186/s12877-018-0717-3
- Deprescribing in the context of multiple providers: understanding patient preferences.The American Journal of Managed Care. 2019; 25: 192-198
- Need for comprehensive health care quality measures for older adults.Population Health Management. 2018; 21: 296-302
- Addressing the needs of an aging population in the health system: The Australian Case.Health Systems & Reform. 2017; 3: 236-247https://doi.org/10.1080/23288604.2017.1358796
- The epidemiology of polypharmacy in older adults: register-based prospective cohort study.Clinical Epidemiology. 2018; 10: 289-298https://doi.org/10.2147/CLEP.S153458
- Frailty and the risk of polypharmacy in the older person: enabling and preventative approaches.Journal of Aging Research. 2020; : 1-6https://doi.org/10.1155/2020/6759521
- Risk factors of the elderly falling in public hospitals: a systematic review study.Indian Journal of Forensic Medicine & Toxicology. 2020; 14: 1723-1727https://doi.org/10.37506/ijfmt.v14i2.3185
- The meaning of “aging in place” to older people.The Gerontologist. 2012; 52: 357-366