Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Australian Clinical Trials Alliance. (2020). Improving impact of clinical trials through implementability. Retrieved from https://clinicaltrialsalliance.org.au/resource/improving-impact-of-clinical-trials-through-implementability/.
Australian Institute of Health and Welfare. (2016). Australia's health 2016. Australia's health series no. 15. Cat. no. AUS 199. Retrieved from https://www.aihw.gov.au/reports/australias-health/australias-health-2016/contents/summary.
- Nursing research programs gather strength in Australia.Collegian. 2005; 12: 7-10https://doi.org/10.1016/S1322-7696(08)60486-2
- Measuring the outputs of Australian nursing research published 1995–2000.Journal of Advanced Nursing. 2002; 38: 489-497https://doi.org/10.1046/j.1365-2648.2002.02210.x
- The scope, funding and publication of musculoskeletal clinical trials performed in Australia.Medical Journal of Australia. 2014; 200: 88-91https://doi.org/10.5694/mja13.10907
- A scoping review of trials of interventions led or delivered by cancer nurses.International Journal of Nursing Studies. 2018; 86: 36-43https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijnurstu.2018.05.014
Department of Health. (2019). Medical Research Future Fund (MRFF) grant recipients. Retrieved from https://www.health.gov.au/resources/publications/medical-research-future-fund-mrff-grant-recipients.
- Randomized controlled trials and quasi-experimental studies published in nursing journals: Findings from a scoping review with implications for further research.Worldviews on Evidence-Based Nursing. 2019; 16: 299-309https://doi.org/10.1111/wvn.12370
Health Research Council of New Zealand. (2020). HRC research repository. Retrieved from https://www.hrc.govt.nz/resources/research-repository.
- Nursing research priorities based on CINAHL database: A scoping review.Nursing Open. 2020; 7: 483-494https://doi.org/10.1002/nop2.428
- Chapter 5: Collecting data.in: Higgins J.P.T. Thomas J. Chandler J. Cumpston M. Li T. Page M. Welch V. Cochrane handbook for systematic reviews of interventions version 6.1 (updated September 2020). Cochrane, 2020
- The research evidence published in high impact nursing journals between 2000 and 2006: A quantitative content analysis.International Journal of Nursing Studies. 2009; 46: 479-489https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijnurstu.2008.12.016
Ministry of Health. (2016). Health of the health workforce 2015. Retrieved from https://www.health.govt.nz/system/files/documents/publications/health-of-health-workforce-2015-feb16_0.pdf.
- Nurse-Led randomized controlled trials in the perioperative setting: A scoping review.Journal of Multidisciplinary Healthcare. 2020; 13: 647-660https://doi.org/10.2147/JMDH.S255785
National Health and Medical Research Council. (2020). Outcomes of funding rounds. Retrieved from https://www.nhmrc.gov.au/funding/data-research/outcomes-funding-rounds.
- Chapter 11: Scoping Reviews.in: Aromataris E. Munn Z. JBI manual for evidence synthesis. JBI, Adelaide2020
- Updated methodological guidance for the conduct of scoping reviews.JBI Evidence Synthesis. 2020; 18https://doi.org/10.11124/JBIES-20-00167
- Undertaking a scoping review: A practical guide for nursing and midwifery students, clinicians, researchers, and academics.Journal of Advanced Nursing. 2021; https://doi.org/10.1111/jan.14743
Registered Nurses' Association of Ontario. (2020). International affairs and best practice guidelines. Retrieved from https://rnao.ca/bpg/guidelines.
- PRISMA extension for scoping reviews (PRISMA-ScR): Checklist and explanation.Annals of Internal Medicine. 2018; 169: 467-473https://doi.org/10.7326/M18-0850
- Chapter 3: Systematic reviews of effectiveness.in: Aromataris E. Munn Z. JBI manual for evidence synthesis. JBI, Adelaide2020
- Trends in publication of research papers by Australian-based nurse authors.Collegian. 2011; 18: 125-130https://doi.org/10.1016/j.colegn.2011.03.002