Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Australian Digital Health Agency (ADHA). (2018). Australia's national digital health strategy. Available from: https://www.digitalhealth.gov.au/sites/default/files/2020-11/Australia%27s%20National%20Digital%20Health%20Strategy%20-%20Safe%2C%20seamless%20and%20secure.pdf.
- National nursing and midwifery digital health capability framework.Australian Government, Sydney, NSW.2020
Australian Nursing and Midwifery Accreditation Council (ANMAC). (2014). Health informatics and health technology – a explanatory note. Available from: http://www.anmac.org.au/sites/default/files/documents/20150130_Health_Informatics_Technology_Explanatory_Note.pdf.
- Electronic charting during simulation: a descriptive study.CIN: Computers, Informatics, Nursing. 2018; 36: 466https://doi.org/10.1097/CIN.0000000000000457
- A survey of student nurses' and midwives' experiences of learning to use electronic health record systems in practice.Nurse Educ Pract. 2013; 13: 437-441https://doi.org/10.1016/j.nepr.2012.10.003
- Educating health professionals about the electronic health record (EHR): removing the barriers to adoption.Knowledge Management & E-Learning: An International Journal. 2011; 3: 51-62
- Using virtual simulation and electronic health records to assess student nurses' documentation and critical thinking skills.Nurse Educ Today. 2021; 99104770https://doi.org/10.1016/j.nedt.2021.104770
- Utilization of academic electronic medical records in undergraduate nursing education.Online Journal of Nursing Informatics. 2012; 16: 1-9
- Integrating the electronic health record into high-fidelity interprofessional intensive care unit simulations.Journal of Interprofessional Care. 2015; 29: 562-563https://doi.org/10.3109/13561820.2015.1063482
- Integrating an academic electronic health record: challenges and success strategies.Computers, Informatics, Nursing : CIN. 2016; 34: 345-354https://doi.org/10.1097/CIN.0000000000000264
Honey, M., Collins, E., & Britnell, S. (2018). Guidelines: informatics for nurses entering practice. In. Auckland, New Zealand.
- Student perceptions of electronic health record use in simulation.Journal of Nursing Education and Practice. 2014; 4: 163https://doi.org/10.5430/jnep.v4n9p163
- Measuring nursing benefits of an electronic medical record system: a scoping review.Collegian (Royal College of Nursing, Australia). 2019; 26: 562-582https://doi.org/10.1016/j.colegn.2019.01.003
- Implementing electronic health records in nursing education.International Journal of Nursing Student Scholarship (IJNSS). 2018; 5 (Article 28): 28
- Integrating the academic electronic health record into nursing curriculum: preparing student nurses for practice.CIN: Computers, Informatics, Nursing. 2011; 29: 133-137https://doi.org/10.1097/NCN.0b013e3182121ed8
- Factors influencing nursing students' acceptance of electronic health records for nursing education (EHRNE) software program [Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't].Nurse Education Today. 2015; 35: 189-194https://doi.org/10.1016/j.nedt.2014.05.010
- Preparedness for eHealth: Health sciences students’ knowledge, skills, and confidence.Journal of Information Technology Education: Research. 2016; 15: 305-334https://doi.org/10.28945/3523
- Partnering to enhance the nursing curriculum: electronic medical record accessibility.Clinical Simulation in Nursing. 2010; 6: e97-e102https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ecns.2009.07.006
- How to implement the electronic health record in undergraduate nursing education.American Nurse Journal. 2011; 6: 1-5
- Novice nurse preparedness to effectively use electronic health records in acute care settings: critical informatics knowledge and skill gaps.Online Journal of Nursing Informatics. 2014; 18: 1-24
- Electronic documentation: assessment of newly graduated nurses’ competency and confidence levels.Online Journal of Nursing Informatics. 2015; 19: 1-6
- Introduction of patient electronic medical records (EMR) into undergraduate nursing education: an integrated literature review.Nurse Education Today. 2020; 94https://doi.org/10.1016/j.nedt.2020.104517
- Nursing undergraduates’ perception of preparedness using patient electronic medical records in clinical practice.Australian Journal of Advanced Nursing. 2021; 38: 44https://doi.org/10.37464/2020.382.282
- SPSS survival manual: a step by step guide to data analysis using IBM SPSS.7th ed. Taylor & Francis Group, Sydney2020
- Use of academic electronic medical records in nurse education: a scoping review.Nurse Education Today. 2021; 101 (-104889)104889https://doi.org/10.1016/j.nedt.2021.104889
- Academic electronic health record implementation: tips for success.Clinical Simulation in Nursing. 2020; 41: 9-13https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ecns.2019.12.008
- Use of a simulated electronic health record to support nursing student informatics knowledge and skills.CIN: Computers, Informatics, Nursing. 2020; 38: 55-59https://doi.org/10.1097/CIN.0000000000000618
- A qualitative study of new graduates' readiness to use nursing informatics in acute care settings: clinical nurse educators' perspectives.Contemp Nurse. 2018; 54: 64-76https://doi.org/10.1080/10376178.2017.1393317
- Curricular path to value: integrating an academic electronic health record.Jornal of Nursing Education. 2016; 55: 716-719https://doi.org/10.3928/01484834-20161114-10
- Evaluating the use of a simulated electronic health record and online drug reference in a case study to enhance nursing students’ understanding of pharmacologic concepts and resources.Nurse Educator. 2014; 39: 160-165https://doi.org/10.1097/NNE.0000000000000046
- Electronic medical records in clinical teaching.Nurse Educator. 2014; 39: 298-301https://doi.org/10.1097/NNE.0000000000000072
- Electronic health records in simulation education: literature review and synthesis.Simulation in Healthcare: The Journal of the Society for Simulation in Healthcare. 2018; 13: 261-267https://doi.org/10.1097/SIH.0000000000000288
- Students’ perception of technology use in nursing education.CIN: Computers, Informatics, Nursing. 2018; 36: 70-76https://doi.org/10.1097/CIN.0000000000000396
- Usability and safety in electronic medical records interface design: a review of recent literature and guideline formulation.Human Factors. 2015; 57: 805-834https://doi.org/10.1177/0018720815576827