Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Collegian
ACNP (2015) Australian College of Nurse Practitioners history. Retrieved from https://www.acnp.org.au/history.
Australian Government Services Australia (2021). About Medicare. Accessed 18 February 2022, from https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/subjects/whats-covered-medicare/about-medicare.
- Chronic kidney disease in an Aboriginal population: A nurse practitioner-led approach to management.Australian Journal of Rural Health. 2015; 23: 318-321
- A multimorbidity nurse practitioner-led clinic: Evaluation of health outcomes.Collegian. 2020; 27: 430-436https://doi.org/10.1016/j.colegn.2019.11.010
- A nursing solution to primary care delivery shortfall.Nursing Inquiry. 2018; 25: e12245https://doi.org/10.1111/nin.12245
- Meeting Australia's emerging primary care needs by nurse practitioners.Journal for Nurse Practitioners. 2015; 11: 647-652https://doi.org/10.1016/j.nurpra.2015.02.0
- A bibliometric overview of public health research in Europe.European Journal of Public Health. 2007; 17: 43-49
- Patient's Access to Care During COVID-19 and the Role of Nurse Practitioners in Australia.Journal of Law and Medicine. 2021; 28: 336-345
- Preparing Australian Nurse Practitioners to Meet Health Care Demand.The Journal of Nurse Practitioners. 2020; 16https://doi.org/10.1016/j.nurpra.2020.06.023
- Workforce characteristics of privately practicing nurse practitioners in Australia. Results of a national survey.Journal of the American Association of Nurse Practitioner. 2016; 28: 546-553https://doi.org/10.1002/2327- 6924.12370
- Privately practising nurse practitioners' provision of care subsidised through the Medicare Benefits Schedule and the Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme in Australia: Results from a national survey.Australian Health Review. 2019; 43: 55-61
- Mapping the field of military nursing research 1990-2013: a bibliometric review.International Journal of Nursing Studies. 2015; 52: 1607-1616https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijnurstu.2015.06.008
Driscoll, A. L., Worrall-Carter, L., O'Reilly, J., & Stewart, S. (2005). A historical review of the nurse practitioner role in Australia (Doctoral dissertation, Springer Publishing Company).
- Mapping the field: a bibliometric analysis of the research utilisation literature in nursing.Nurse Researcher. 2004; 53: 293-303
- A history of the early development of the nurse practitioner role in New South Wales, Australia.University of Technology Sydney, 2010 (PhD ThesisOnline Sourcehttps://opus.lib.uts.edu.au/bitstream/2100/1284/2/02Whole.pdf. Accessed on 10th September 2021)
- The status of Australian nurse practitioners: the first national census.Australian Health Review. 2009; 33: 679-689https://doi.org/10.1071/AH090679
- Accessed on 10th September 2021.
- A trial of nurse practitioner scope of practice.Journal of Advanced Nursing. 2005; 49: 135-145
- The work of nurse practitioners.Journal of Advanced Nursing. 2010; 66: 2160-2169https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1365-2648.2010.05379.x
- Consumer preferences regarding physiotherapy practitioners and nurse practitioners in emergency departments – a qualitative investigation.Journal of Interprofessional Care. 2019; 33: 209-215https://doi.org/10.1080/13561820.2018.1538104
Health Legislative Amendment [Midwives and Nurse Practitioners] Act 2010 [Cth]. The Federal Register of Legislation. Published (2010). Accessed 23 June 2020, from https://www.legislation.gov.au/Details/C2010A00029
Health Practitioner Regulation National Law Act (2010). Accessed 23 June 2020 http://classic.austlii.edu.au/au/legis/nsw/consol_act/hprnl460/s95.html
- Mixed methods appraisal tool version 2018 user guide.McGill University, 2018 (Accessed 18 February 2022, from)http://mixedmethodsappraisaltoolpublic.pbworks.com/w/file/fetch/127916259/MMAT_2018_criteria-manual_2018-08-01_ENG.pdf
- Nurse practitioners: an evaluation of the extended role of nurses at the Kirketon Road Centre in Sydney.Australian Journal of Advanced Nursing. 2001; 18: 20-28
- A survey of patient satisfaction in a metropolitan emergency department: comparing nurse practitioners and emergency physicians.International Journal of Nursing Practice. 2009; 15https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1440-172X.2009.01746.x
- A bibliometric review of the special issues of psychology and marketing: 1984-2020.Psychology Marketing. 2020; 37: 1144-1170https://doi.org/10.1002/mar.21393
- Factors influencing unsafe behaviors and accidents on construction sites: a review.International Journal of Occupational Safety and Ergonomics. 2014; 20: 3-17https://doi.org/10.1080/10803548.2014.11077023
- The invisible college reconsidered: bibliometrics and the development of scientific communication theory.Community Research. 1989; 16: 615-628
- Designing the future in wound care: the role of the nurse practitioner.Primary Intention. 2002; 10: 97-112
MBS Review. (2021). Final taskforce reports, findings and recommendations. Accessed 18 February 2022, https://www.health.gov.au/resources/collections/mbs-review-final-taskforce-reports-findings-and-recommendations
- The status of Australian nurse practitioners: the second national census.Australian Health Review. 2011; 35: 448-454https://doi.org/10.1071/AHI0987
- Are service and patient indicators different in the presence or absence of nurse practitioners? The EDPRAC cohort study of Australian emergency departments.BMJ Open. 2019; 9 (https://bmjopen.bmj.com/content/9/7/e024529)
Molassiotis, A., Guo, C., Abu-Odah, H., West, C., Yuen Loke, A. (2021). Evolution of disaster nursing research in the past 30 years (1990–2019): A bibliometric and mapping analysis. International Journal of Disaster Risk Reduction, 58. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijdrr.2021.102230.
New South Wales Health. Nurse practitioners in New South Wales: discussion paper. (1992). Sydney: NSW Health.
Nursing & Midwifery Board Australia (2021). Statistics. Accessed 18 February 2022, from https://www.nursingmidwiferyboard.gov.au/about/statistics.aspx
Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia. (2016). Registration standard: endorsement as a nurse practitioner. Accessed 18 February 2022, from https://www.nursingmidwiferyboard.gov.au/Registration-Standards/Endorsement-as-a-nurse-practitioner.aspx
- A scoring system for appraising mixed methods research, and concomitantly appraising qualitative, quantitative and mixed methods primary studies in mixed studies reviews.International Journal of Nursing Studies. 2009; 46: 529-546https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijnurstu.2009.01.009
Schwartz, S. (2019). Educating the nurse of the future—report of the independent review into nursing education, Accessed 18 February 2022, from https://www.health.gov.au/resources/publications/educating-the-nurse-of-the-future
- A nurse practitioner model of care in maintenance dialysis: a personal and professional reflective journey: (Part B).Renal Society of Australasia Journal. 2005; 1: 40-46
- Intimate partner violence: a bibliometric review of the literature.International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health. 2020; 17: 5607https://doi.org/10.3390/ijerph17155607