Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Australian Institute of Health & Welfare (2014). Head and neck cancers in Australia. Retrieved from Canberra: Available at: https://www.aihw.gov.au/reports/cancer/head-neck-cancers-australia
- The effects of swallowing disorders, dysgeusia, oral mucositis and xerostomia on nutritional status, oral intake and weight loss in head and neck cancer patients: A systematic review.Cancer Treatment Reviews. 2016; 45: 105-119https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ctrv.2016.03.006
- Cancer patients' perceived difficulties filling opioid prescriptions after receiving outpatient supportive care.Journal of Pain and Symptom Management. 2020; 60: 915-922
- Cancer and Opioids: Patient Experiences With Stigma (COPES)—A Pilot Study.Journal of Pain and Symptom Management. 2019; 57: 816-819
Elliott, V. (2018). Thinking about the coding process in qualitative data analysis. 23:2850-2861.
- The use of fentanyl in pain management in head and neck cancer patients: a narrative review.Br J Pain. 2018; 12: 155-162
- Men's help seeking: Examination of differences across community size, education, and income.Psychology of Men & Masullinity. 2013; 14: 65-75
- A systematic review of geographical differences in management and outcomes for colorectal cancer in Australia.BMC Cancer. 2017; 17: 95
- Internal lymphedema correlates with subjective and objective measures of dysphagia in head and neck cancer patients.J Palliat Med. 2016; 19: 949-956
- Benefit of chemotherapy as part of treatment for HPV DNA-positive but p16-negative squamous cell carcinoma of the oropharynx.British Journal of Cancer. 2012; 106: 358-365
- Too tough to ask for help? Stoicism and attitudes to mental health professionals in rural Australia.Rural and Remote Health. 2020; 20: 5399
- Coordinating pain control in newly diagnosed head/neck cancer: From a case report to a multi-disciplinary approach.Journal of Cancer Research and Practice. 2018; 5: 77-80
- Pain management in head and neck cancer patients undergoing chemo-radiotherapy: Clinical practical recommendations.Critical Reviews in Oncology/Hematology. 2016; 99: 100-106
- Quality of life of head and neck cancer patients in urban and regional areas: An Australian perspective.The Australian Journal of Rural Health. 2018; 26: 157-164
- Factors influencing non-adherence to opioids in cancer patients: A mixed-methods cross-sectional study.F1000Research. 2020; 9: 1471
- Psychosocial interventions for patients with head and neck cancer. The Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews.Qualitiatve Report. 2013; 7Cd009441
- Psychosocial issues in patients with head and neck cancer: an updated review with a focus on clinical interventions.Current Psychiatry Reports. 2017; 19: 1-11
- Pain medication adherence in patients with cancer: a pragmatic review.Pain Medicine. 2020; : pnab010https://doi.org/10.1093/pm/pnab010
- Opioids for cancer pain - an overview of Cochrane reviews.Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews. 2017; : 7
- Nationwide treatment patterns of oropharyngeal cancer in the human papillomavirus era.Journal of Clinical Oncology. 2019; 37: 17521