Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Providing support to nursing students in the clinical environment: A competency requirement.Contemporary Nurse. 2016; 1-7https://doi.org/10.1080/10376178.2016.1215774
- Registered nurse accreditation standards 2012.Canberra, ACT, Australian Nursing and Midwifery Accreditation Council2012
- Factors influencing a nurse's decision to question medication administration in a neonatal clinical care unit.Journal of Clinical Nursing. 2016; 25: 2468-2477
- Being a good nurse and doing the right thing: A replication study.Nursing Ethics. 2011; 18: 54-63
- Doing the right thing by incorporating evidence and professional goals in the ethics consult.Journal Of Obstetric, Gynecologic & Neonatal Nursing. 2013; 42: 478-484
- An overview of the competency movement in nursing and midwifery.Collegian. 2008; 15: 45-53
- A good day in nursing: Views of recent Singaporean graduates.Contemporary Nurse. 2013; 45: 126-133
- Research design:Qualitative, quantitative, and mixed methods approaches.2nd ed. Sage Publications Ltd, London2003
- Doing the right thing at the right time.Journal Of Nursing Management. 2011; 19: 186-192
- Graduate nurse practice readiness: A conceptual understanding of an age old debate.Collegian. 2016; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.colegn.2016.08.004
- ‘The good nurse’: Visions and values in images of the nurse.Journal of Advanced Nursing. 2004; 46: 649-656
- Interim review of the ANMC competency standards for the registered nurse.The University of South Australia, Adelaide2005
- Ethical practice in nursing care.Nursing Standard. 2012; 27: 51-56
- Becoming a nurse faculty leader: Taking risks by doing the right thing.Nursing Outlook. 2014; 62: 89-96
- Between being and doing −the nature of leadership of first-line nurse managers and registered nurses.Journal of Clinical Nursing. 2010; 19: 2619-2628
- Are we preparing student nurses for final practice placement?.British Journal Of Nursing. 2014; 23: 518-523
Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia (NMBA). (2016a). Registered Nurse standards for practice. Retrieved from http://www.nursingmidwiferyboard.gov.au/.
Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia. (NMBA). (2016b). Renewal of general registration for Registered Nurses: Nursing and Midwifery. Canberra, ACT : Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia.
- Virtue ethics and nursing: on what grounds?.Nursing Philosophy. 2015; 16: 40-50
Nursing Council of New Zealand. (2015). Annual practising certificates (APCs). Retrieved from http://www.nursingcouncil.org.nz/Nurses/Annual-practising-certificates
Nursing and Midwifery Council. (2015). Legal requirement to be on the register. Retrieved from http://www.nmc.org.uk/registration/staying-on-the-register/legal-basis-of-registration/.
- Evaluating the preceptor role for pre-registration nursing and midwifery student clinical education.Nurse Education Today. 2014; 34: 19-24
- Nurses' views on competency indicators for Australian nursing.Collegian. 2002; 9: 36-40
Queensland Government. (2014). Interesting facts about Queensland. Retreived from https://www.qld.gov.au/about/about-queensland/statistics-facts/facts/.
Queensland Government. (2017). Queenlsand population counter. Retreived from https://www.qld.gov.au/about/about-queensland/statistics-facts/facts/.
- Being a good nurse and doing the right thing: A qualitative study.Nursing Ethics. 2002; 9: 301-312
- Basics of qualitative research: Techniques and procedures for developing grounded theory.2nd ed. SAGE Publications Inc., Thousand Oaks, London1998
- An ethic of the fitting: A conceptual framework for nursing practice.Nursing Inquiry. 1998; 5: 220-227
- Clinical ethics: Elderly patients' and residents' perceptions of éthe good nurse‘: A literature review.Journal of Medical Ethics. 2011; 38: 93-97
- Primary and community health nurses' perception of evidence needed to demonstrate that their clinical practice meets the ANMC competencies.Studies in Learning, Evaluation, Innovation and Development. 2008; 5: 15-24