Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- EBA 2016 private sector.2016 (from)
Australian Bureau of Statistics (2016). Wage Price Indexes FAQs. Retrieved April 9th, 2017, from http://www.abs.gov.au/websitedbs/D3310114.nsf/home/Wage+Price+Indexes+FAQs.
- National practice nurse workforce survey 2003.2003 (Accessed 30 May 2010). Retrieved from http://generalpracticenursing.com.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0006/15378/National-Practice-Nurse-Workforce-Survey-2003.pdf
- Rural, remote and metropolitan areas (RRMA) classification.1994 (Accessed 14 November 2016). Retrievedfrom http://www.aihw.gov.au/rural-health-rrma-classification/
- Australian nursing and midwifery workforce data and additional information.2014 (Canberra, Australia: Retrieved from http://www.aihw.gov.au/workforce/nursing-and-midwifery/additional/)
- General practice nurse national survey report. Manuka.ACT: Australian Medicare Local Alliance, 2012
- How_to_read_the_Nurses_Award-June2013.pdf.2013 (from)http://www.apna.asn.au/lib/pdf/Communications/PTIndividualArticles/How_to_read_the_Nurses_Award-June2013.pdf
- APNA salary and conditions survey.2010 (Accessed 5 September 2016), Retrieved from http://www.apna.asn.au/lib/pdf/Careers/SalaryandConditions/2010SalaryandConditionsSummary.pdf
- APNA salary and conditions survey.2014 (Accessed 13 November 2014), Retrieved from http://www.apna.asn.au/scripts/cgiip.exe/WService=APNA/ccms.r?PageId=11061
- APNA salary and conditions survey.2016 (Retrieved from)
- Retaining public health nurses in rural British Columbia: The influence of job and community satisfaction.Canadian Journal of Public Health. 2004; 95: 54-58
- Recruitment and retention of nurses: Challenges facing hospital and community employers.Canadian Journal of Nursing Leadership. 2004; 17: 79-92
- Organizational structure and job satisfaction in public health nursing.Public Health Nursing. 2004; 21: 564-571
- A systematic review of what factors attract and retain nurses in aged and dementia care.Journal of Clinical Nursing. 2010; 19: 156-167
- Job satisfaction and turnover intent of primary healthcare nurses in rural South Africa: A questionnaire survey.Journal of Advanced Nursing. 2011; 67: 371-383
- Practice nurse incentive program.2016https://www.humanservices.gov.au/health-professionals/services/medicare/practice-nurse-incentive-programme
Fair Work Commission. (2010). Nurses Award 2010. Retrieved April 9th, 2017, from http://www.fwc.gov.au/documents/documents/modern_awards/pdf/MA000034.pdf.
- Australian primary health care nurses most and least satisfying aspects of work.Journal of Clinical Nursing. 2017; 36: 535-545
- The evolution of nursing in Australian general practice: A comparative analysis of workforce surveys ten years on.BMC Family Practice. 2014; 15: 52
- A study of school nurse job satisfaction?.Journal of School Nursing. 2004; 20: 88-93
- The influence of funding models on collaboration in Australian general practice.Australian Journal of Primary Health. 2017; 23: 31-36
- Nursing and Midwifery Board stat.2015 ([from])
- Retaining older nurses in primary care and the community.Journal of Advanced Nursing. 2009; 65: 1400-1411