Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Mental health first aid training for Australian medical and nursing students: an evaluation study.BMC Psychology. 2015; 3: 11https://doi.org/10.1186/s40359-015-0069-0
- Mental health first aid: Supplementary booklet for nursing students.Mental Health First Aid International, Melbourne2013
5-day Standard Instructor Training Course (2012). Retrieved from: https://mhfa.com.au/courses/instructor/types/5daystd.
- Mental Health First Aid is an effective public health intervention for improving knowledge, attitudes, and behaviour: a meta-analysis.International Review of Psychiatry. 2014; 26: 467-475https://doi.org/10.3109/09540261.2014.924910
- Undergraduate mental health nursing education in Australia: More than Mental Health First Aid.Collegian. 2015; 22: 433-438https://doi.org/10.1016/j.colegn.2014.07.003
- teen Mental Health First Aid: a description of the program and an initial evaluation.International Journal of Mental Health Systems. 2016; 10: 3https://doi.org/10.1186/s13033-016-0034-1
How to Apply to Become an MHFA Instructor (2012). Retrieved from https://mhfa.com.au/instructors/apply-to-become-a-mhfa-australia-instructor#steps.
- Using the Delphi expert consensus method in mental health research.Australian & New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry. 2015; 49: 887-897https://doi.org/10.1177/0004867415600891
- Noting a landmark achievement: Mental Health First Aid training reaches 1% of Australian adults.Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry. 2011; 45: 808-813https://doi.org/10.3109/00048674.2011.594785
- A mental health first aid training program for Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples: description and initial evaluation.International Journal of Mental Health Systems. 2009; 3: 10https://doi.org/10.1186/1752-4458-3-10
- Youth mental health first aid: a description of the program and an initial evaluation.International Journal of Mental Health Systems. 2011; 5: 4https://doi.org/10.1186/1752-4458-5-4
- It's the simple things you do first that start the process of help: undergraduate nursing and midwifery students’ experiences of the Mental Health First Aid course.Collegian. 2016; (in press)https://doi.org/10.1016/j.colegn.2016.04.004
- Helping someone with problem drinking: Mental health first aid guidelines − a Delphi expert consensus study.BMC Psychiatry. 2009; 9: 79https://doi.org/10.1186/1471-244x-9-79
- Mental health first aid training for the public: evaluation of effects on knowledge, attitudes and helping behavior.BMC Psychiatry. 2002; 2: 10
- Mental health first aid training: review of evaluation studies.Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry. 2006; 40: 6-8https://doi.org/10.1080/j.1440-1614.2006.01735.x
- Mental health first aid manual.Mental Health First Aid International, Melbourne2013
- Mental health first aid international manual.Mental Health First Aid International, Melbourne2015
- First Aid Recommendations for Psychosis: Using the Delphi Method to Gain Consensus Between Mental Health Consumers, Carers, and Clinicians.Schizophrenia Bulletin. 2007; 34: 435-443https://doi.org/10.1093/schbul/sbm099
- First aid for depression: a Delphi consensus study with consumers, carers and clinicians.Journal of Affective Disorders. 2008; 105: 157-165
- Australian program sprouts a million mental health first aiders around the globe.2015 (October 5, Retrieved from:)www.australiaplus.com/international/2015-10-05/australian-program-sprouts-a-million-mental-health-first-aiders-around-the-globe/1499248
- Re-development of mental health first aid guidelines for suicidal ideation and behaviour: a Delphi study.BMC Psychiatry. 2014; 14: 241https://doi.org/10.1186/s12888-014-0241-8
- Re-development of mental health first aid guidelines for non-suicidal self-injury: a Delphi study.BMC Psychiatry. 2014; 14: 236https://doi.org/10.1186/s12888-014-0236-5
- Mental.2012 (Retrieved from:)