Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Collegian
- Patient satisfaction with nurse practitioner-delivered primary healthcare services.Journal of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners. 2009; 21: 610-617
- Clients’ understanding of the role of nurse practitioners.Australian Health Review: A Publication of the Australian Hospital Association. 2010; 34: 59-65
Australian College of Nurse Practitioners. (2010). Australian College of Nurse Practitioners Potted History. Available from: http://www.acnp.org.au/australian-college-of-nurse-practitioners-potted-history.html.
Australian General Practice Network. (2010). National Practice Nurse Workforce Survey. Canberra.
- Acceptance of nurse practitioners and physician assistants in meeting the perceived needs of rural communities.Public Health Nursing (Boston, Mass.). 1998; 15: 389-397
- General practice activity in Australia 2008–09.Australian Institute of Health and Welfare, Canberra2009
- Constructing grounded theory: A practical guide through qualitative analysis.Sage Publications, London2006
- Consumer perceptions of nursing and nurses in general practice: Centre for research into nursing and health care.University of South Australia, Adelaide, South Australia2002
- Patient satisfaction with Nurse Practitioner care in primary care settings.Australian Journal of Advanced Nursing. 2011; 28: 12-19
- Nurse practitioners in Canada: Beginnings, benefits and barriers.Journal of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners. 2007; 19: 165-171
- Evaluating patient satisfaction with nurse practitioners.Nursing Times. 2008; 104: 32-33
- Development and psychometric validation of the general practice nurse satisfaction scale.Journal of Nursing Scholarship. 2011; 43: 318-327
- Australian consumers’ expectations for expanded nursing roles in general practice.Australian Family Physician. 2004; 33: 845-848
- The effectiveness of primary and community care nursing in primary care settings. A systematic literature review.International Journal of Nursing Practice. 2009; 15: 16-24
- Patient satisfaction with nurse practitioner service in a rural setting.Journal of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners. 2000; 12: 405-412
- Rural health care consumers’ perceptions of the nurse practitioner role.Journal of Community Health. 1983; 8: 248-262
- Impact of nurse practitioners on workload of general practitioners: Randomised controlled trial.British Medical Journal. 2004; 328: 927
- Patient satisfaction of young adults in rural clinics.Policy, Politics, & Nursing Practice. 2009; 10: 143-152
- Qualitative data analysis: An expanded sourcebook.Sage, Thousand Oaks, Calif1994
- Registration standard for endorsement of nurse practitioners.Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency, Canberra2010
- Practice nursing in Australia: A review of education and career pathways.BMC Nursing. 2009; 8
Productivity Commission. (2005). Australia's Health Workforce, Research Report. Canberra.
- Patient satisfaction with primary care: Does type of practitioner matter?.Medical Care. 2004; 42: 579-590
- Nurse practitioners: Standards and criteria for the accreditation of nursing and midwifery courses leading to registration, enrolment, endorsement and authorisation in Australia — with evidence guide.Australian Nursing & Midwifery Council, Dickson ACT2009
- Toward international primary care reform.Canadian Medical Association Journal. 2009; 180: 1091-1092
- Contribution of primary care to health systems and health.The Milbank Quarterly. 2005; 83: 457-502
- A systematic review of primary health care delivery models in rural and remote Australia 1993–2006.Australian Primary Health Care Research Institute, Canberra2006
- Exploring women's attitudes and intentions to seek care from nurse practitioners across different age groups.Canadian Journal On Aging – La Revue Canadienne Du Vieillissement. 2009; 28: 177-183
- Patients’ assessments of consulting a nurse practitioner: The time factor.Journal of Advanced Nursing. 2006; 53: 188-195
- An evaluation of the effectiveness and acceptability of nurse practitioners in an adult emergency department.International Journal of Nursing Practice. 2008; 14: 149-156