Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Australian National Council on AIDS 1990 Infection control guidelines: AIDS and related conditions Department of Community Services and Health
- Recommendation for the prevention of HIV transmission in health care settings.Mortality and Morbidity Weekly Report. 1987; 36: 28
- Draft guidelines for isolation precautions in hospitals.Notice, federal Register. 1994; 59
- Management guidelines for the control of infectious disease hazards in health care establishments. AGPS, Canberra1993
- Update: Universal precautions for prevention of transmission of human immunodeficiency virus hepatitis B virus, and other bloodbome pathogens in health-care settings.MMWR. 1988; 37 (387–88): 377-382
- Rethinking the role of isolation practices in the prevention of nosocomial infections.Ann Intern Med. 1987; 107: 243-246
- Infection control in the health care setting. Draft, National Health and Medical Research Council, Canberra1995