Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Australia's health 2004.Australian Institute of Health and Welfare, Canberra2004
- Nursing and midwifery labour force 2003. AIHW cat. no. HWL 31.Australian Institute of Health and Welfare, Canberra2005
- Workplace participatory practices: Conceptualising workplaces as learning environments.Journal of Workplace Learning. 2004; 16: 312-324
Clare, J., Edwards, H., Brown, D., & White, J. (2003). Evaluating clinical learning environment: Creating education–practice partnerships and clinical education benchmarks for nursing. Learning outcomes and curriculum development in major disciplines: Nursing. Phase 2 final report. Adelaide: Flinders University.
- Recruiting factors: Rural and urban settings.Nursing Management. 1993; 24: 97-98
- Undergraduate clinical education in the “real world”.Australian Electronic Journal of Nursing Education. 2001; 7
- The impact of rural clinical placement on student nurses’ employment intentions.Collegian. 2002; 9: 12-18
- The relationship between trust, social capital, and organizational success.Nursing Administration Quarterly. 2002; 9: 1-11
- Total learning and the implications for rural student nurse retention.Australian Journal of Rural Health. 2006; 14: 132-133
- Enhancing relationships between nursing faculty and clinical preceptors.Journal for Nurses in Staff Development. 1999; 15: 148-151
- Current trends and future implications in the developing role of clinical skills centres.Medical Teacher. 2001; 23: 483-489
Department of Human Services. (2006). Prepare nurses for the future report—Phase 1, 2005. Melbourne: Nurse Policy Branch, Department of Human Services, Victoria.
- The Australian health care system.2nd ed. Oxford University Press, Melbourne2004
- Should I take my first offer? A graduate survey.Australian Journal of Advanced Nursing. 1998; 15: 17-25
- Clinical nurses as teachers of nursing students.Australian Journal of Advanced Nursing. 1996; 14: 24-30
- Beyond preceptorship and supervision: A third clinical teaching model emerges for Australian nursing education.Australian Journal of Advanced Nursing. 1998; 15: 3-11
- Our duty of care. National review of nursing education 2002.Australian Government Printing Service, Canberra2002
- Outcomes of cooperative education in a baccalaureate program in nursing.Nursing Education Perspectives. 2006; 27: 136-143
- National survey on excellence in nursing education: Headlines from the NLN.Nursing Education Perspectives. 2006; 27: 166-169
- Depending on the intent and emphasis of the supervisor, clinical supervision can be a different experience.Journal of Nursing Management. 2001; 9: 139-145
- A rational approach to solving the problem of competition for undergraduate clinical sites.Nursing Education Perspectives. 2002; 27: 80-83
- The changing role of the nurse teacher.Nursing Standard. 1995; 10: 38-41
- Service learning: Preparing a healthcare workforce for the next century.Nurse Educator. 2002; 27: 191-194
- The questioning skills of clinical teachers and preceptors: A comparative study.Journal of Advanced Nursing. 2001; 33: 523-529
- Australian nurse supply and demand to 2006—A projections model and its application.Australian Council of Deans of Nursing and Midwifery, Melbourne2002
Productivity Commission. (2005). Australia's health workforce position paper. Canberra: Australian Government Printing Service.
- Clinical facilitators: A new way of working.Nursing Standard. 2000; 14: 35-38
- Clinical placements of nurses in WA: A project to assess and improve the quality and scope of clinical education.Edith Cowan University, Perth2006
- Action research.in: Minichiello V. Sullivan G. Greenwood K. Axford R. Research methods for nursing and health science. 2nd ed. Pearson Education, Frenchs Forest2004: 278-294
- Developing an innovative undergraduate curriculum—Responding to the 2002 national review of nursing education in Australia.Collegian. 2006; 13: 7-14
- Postmodern pedagogy and the nursing curriculum: Collaborating for excellence.Collegian. 2006; 12: 36-40
- Assessing Australian undergraduate clinical learning.Collegian. 2001; 8: 9-13
- Effects of educational focus on a graduate nurse's initial choice of practice area.Journal of Professional Nursing. 1998; 14: 214-219
- Clinician and student evaluation of a collaborative clinical teaching model.Nurse Education in Practice. 2004; 4: 120-127